Wallet Pass & Tickets
How Do I Leverage Wallet Passes and Tickets on my Campus?
AND WHAT ARE THEY???
Like all new technology, you either know what it is, or maybe sorta kinda have an idea, or for the very honest, you have no clue, but would like to know!
So, Here’s the SCOOP!
Apple and Android both allow a Service/software provider to issue what is called a “PASS” to the “WALLET” of the Android or Apple Phone.
So, the wallet is a secure area of your device that can hold specific items like; Credit Cards, Airline Tickets, Apple/Android Cash, and any other types of “tickets”.
Android and Apple in a rare agreement have agreed to call this technology by the same name, a “pass”.
We just love them, because this is another technology that can provide a campus with identity, certification, and commerce/tickets.
We think that the technology is A) Very Cool, B) Requires No App on the device, and C) Is really easy to distribute, and D) Is really easy to leverage once they are downloaded.
Enough of the nerd talk, how do I use passes?
- A Pass can be an ID because it can include a photo of the person, a unique QR code and basic information about the user.
- A Pass can also certify a specific thing for the user, for example: if a user is vaccinated, if a user has had a covid test, if a user has a valid student ID for the semester, etc. We do something really cool and tricky here, because we tie User “Flags” to a pass. If a user is flagged as “Vaccinated” the ID can display a discrete flag on the ID Screen as well as issue a vaccination pass!
- A Pass can show membership in a group, like the Science Department, the Chess Club, or Emergency Responders, so a pass (group member ID) can be issued as a sign of membership in a group.
- A Pass can also be a ticket to an event, any group with the ability to be a vendor can issue a ticket to an event and collect the fee for the event via our marketplace.
- A Pass can be proof of ownership or a receipt of ownership, like a meal pass for the cafeteria, or a claim for a product or service.
- A Pass can be issued to a visitor, eliminating the need for stickers and those nasty sticker printers. IDentifyED’s state of the art visitor management system really makes the need for stickers obsolete. You can print stickers if that makes you happy, too!
More Examples of Wallet Pass and Tickets:
1Campus members may want to show an ID in their devices wallet. We have both the user’s photo, their campus ID, and information about them, so issuing a wallet pass is simple.
2Campus’s may want/need to show if a user has some form of “Certification”. Like a Covid Vaccination, A Covid Test, a Valid payment for the semester.
3Campus’s may want to issue ‘group’ membership credentials and a wallet pass may be the best way to do this. Our group management system allows the group administrator to issue passes with a simple click.
4Passes/ID can be used to check-in to events, courses, or groups and because they have a QR Code with the valid user identity, we can scan those QR Codes with the IDentifyED APP!
5Passes/Tickets can be issued for free and pay for events or a receipt for a specific product or service that can be claimed over time or at a later date, through the IDentifyED marketplace. Since they are tied to the user and also include a QR Code, the IDentifyED App can read the QR code and check the person into the event or allow access to the cafeteria.
6Visitors can be issued a “Wallet Pass” so that they have proof that they are valid visitors. These passes are tied to the visitor information and they too have QR codes and can be used to check-in to a place/event.
Wait a minute, you can do all this with Wallet Passes? Really? Yup!
Top reasons why IDentifyEd’s Wallet Pass and Ticket system is the best in the industry.
Best suite of campus & user engagement tools, with integrated user engagement and campus safety and security baked in, campus members use it, love it, and become integrated into the solution.
Most Complete, state of the art and online Auto/Vehicle Management system in the marketplace today.
Completely integrated wallet pass and ticket tool set that integrates into a complete user engagement system and campus safety and security system.
- Vehicle Registration.
- Visitor Vehicle Registration.
- Fees and Fines.
- Accident Documentation
- Gates, and License Plate Readers.
- Parking Fees.
- Flags, Triggers and Automated Incident Response.
- Integrated Group and Campus Communication.
- Integrated User Identity.
Most complete suite of investigative data to identify individuals with issues, because IDentifyED provides information on the individuals:
- Incident Management
- User Profiles
- User Identity
- Secure Messaging
- Group Affiliation
- Campus Member Portfolio
- User Contact Information
- User-Shared Medical Alerts
- Member location
- Historic Help Requests
Most complete and engaging suite of campus social media and communications tools.
- Strong Campus-based authentication.
- Strong Campus-based encryption and privacy controls.
- Strong Campus oversight tools.
- Complete Security Operations Tools
- Group Marketplace, so that many can participate
- Message boards for individuals, groups and courses
- File Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Picture Sharing
- Roster and contact information.
- Location sharing
- Group Emergency Broadcast to email, text, app, device services, CAP, Facebook and Twitter
- Strong Group access controls that limit who can see a group, participate, role-based groups, private groups, exclude users, and other group management functions.
Leveraging IDentifyEd’s Complete Campus Safety and Security solution with IDentifyED’ Wallet Pass and Ticketing management system.
IDentifyED Campus Management API Library
IDentifyEd has a large library of APIs so that 3rd parties with the proper credentials can interact with IDentifyED. The Auto/Vehicle Management System APIs allow data interaction with 3rd party data sources and applications, the ability to query user-vehicle information and other data points in order to provide a smarter and safer campus.
IDentifyED’s Visitor Management the next evolution in campus security.
Visitor Management is not a new concept, as a matter of fact it may be one of the very first processes that were established 1000s of years ago.
However, the ability to manage and monitor a visitor with a paperless system as they make a visit, the ability to verify whether a visitor has any issues with their criminal record in a way that does not expose the visitor or the enterprise with privacy risks is new.
These significant changes are the difference between allowing a visitor to make a monitored and managed visits with visitor validation on to your campus and allowing a sex offender free range to your students.
Integration from your campus Human Resource Management System or in Education your Student Information System.
Integration is the best news yet!
IDentifyEd has the ability to integrate with your SIS so that we can pull student/user and login roster information as well as in many cases course, teacher and group information. See the list below. We can also with the Swift Data tool completely integrate with the list of premise access controllers, list below. With the Swift Data tool, we provide not only data synchronization but also workflow and business rule-based intelligence to configure access and to update Kornukopia’s IDentifyed, your SIS and your PACs!
Swift Data Auto synch
Clever-Managed Auto Sync
- Infinite Campus
SIS-Managed Auto Sync
- ADAM SIS
- Aspen SIS
- Chalkable iNOW (formerly STI) SIS
- Classe365 SIS
- Edupoint Synergy SIS
- eSchoolData SIS
- FACTS SIS
- Focus SIS
- Genius SIS
- edustar SIS
- Harmony SIS
- iPASS SIS
- JMC SIS
- JCampus SIS
- Jupiter iO SIS
- Lumen AXSIS SIS
- MiStar SIS
- MMS SIS
- OnCourse Systems for Education SIS
- ProgressBook (formally DASL for Ohio) SIS
- Q SIS
- RDS SIS
- Realtime Inc. SIS
- SAM Spectra SIS
- SchoolBrains SIS
- Rediker SIS
- SchoolSpeak SIS
- School Pathways SIS
- School Time SIS
- Sycamore SIS
- TEAMS SIS
- TxEIS SIS
- Tyler Schoolmaster SIS
- Tyler v9 SIS
- Tyler v10 SIS
Premise access controller smart card IDentifyED update integration list
- Assa Abloy HID Persona Physical Access Controller
- Genetec Physical Access Controller
- Lenel Physical Access Controller
- Rs2 Technologies Physical Access Controller
- Honeywell Physical Access Controller
- Vanderbilt Industries Physical Access Controller
- Software House Physical Access Controller
- Brivo Physical Access Controller
- S2 Security Physical Access Controller
What is so cool about the IDentifyED School ID app?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a student ID and smart card, IDentifyEd’s main goal is to seduce the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the school at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of student engagement solutions for your campus:
1Campus safety and security.
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus Communication Monitoring
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Group Management
Adjusting to a kinder gentler cost and cutting-edge student ID.
|Modules/Systems||Security Alternative||All Alternatives||Identifyed*||Identifyed Plus*|
|Student ID (initial)||$6||$6|
|School ID Replacement/Maintenance||$3||$3|
|School ID Replacement Maintenance||$4||$4|
|Emergency Broadcast/School communication Software||$3||$3|
|Dispatch/Help Request Tipline||$4||$4|
|Custom Campus App||$3||$3|
|Communication Monitoring Software||$3|
|Student Messaging Platform||$8|
*2 Options to pay for Kornukopia IdentifyED, the first is the traditional Enterprise license, the second is where the student or parent bares the burden of purchase in which case the cost to the school is limited to a staff only license.
IDentifyED can integrate with your:
1Kornukopia’s IDentifyED School ID tools easily integrated with your student information system or learning management system so that you can leverage student attendance, course and group rosters to communicate issues to specific users by group and course.
2Kornukopia’s IDentifyED provides students with a suite of student engagement tools and social networking tools in order so that the student use, trusts, and leverage the tool, the more they use it when you need to broadcast to them, the tool is something they are entirely familiar with.
3Kornukopia’s IDentifyEd provides your staff with all the tools that a professional security operation would use and with our apps allows you to put it at the fingers tips of your team, they are, based upon your permission make the School ID, locking down the school and potentially saving lives.
What is holding you back from Campus Auto/Vehicle Management System at your school?
- You have a visitor management system already, but it does not validate visitors? What is the point of a visitor management system anyway?
- You don’t have the system.
- Implementing is quick and easy.
- The IDentifyEd system cost is easily justified based upon all the other items it replaces.
- Every minute you wait you create more risk, liability and negligence.
- You can start saving lives and communicating to everyone that your campus is safe and secure, today!