Campus Unsafe Condition Reporting
Step on a crack, break your mother’s back?
Ok, so we are dating ourselves, with that rhyme… The fact is that unsafe conditions can cause harm!
Campus Unsafe Condition Reporting can assist with the below scenario:
“Less than five hours before the Florida International University pedestrian bridge collapsed, the project’s engineers dismissed concerns about cracking in the concrete, assured colleagues it was safe to keep the road below open and said temporary shoring to hold up the span was not necessary as repairs proceeded, according to court records and argument during a hearing Wednesday in the civil lawsuits resulting from the collapse.”
So, what is being done today?
Many unsafe conditions can be ignored for years!
Does your school have a way to report an unsafe condition?
Do they have an online system for your users to report something that might be unsafe, create harm, or create litigation risk for your school?
What happens when a problem is reported earlier?
Why don’t schools have an unsafe condition reporting system?
- Most facilities have a maintenance management system.
- Facility managers create a ticket on a maintenance issue after it is reported or if it is identified by personnel, but it has to be reported.
- Issues are typically reported when they become a bigger issues.
- Most systems don’t have a simple way to report an issue on-line.
Top reasons why IDentifyED’s campus unsafe condition reporting system is the best in the industry.
- Simplest way to report a unsafe condition.
- Users can use the IDentifyED system that they use every day, nothing special.
- Solid reporting data with the ability to include a text and a picture, not once it is reported but as the initial report.
- Best workflow and dispatch for an unsafe condition management, security can be alerted along with maintenance personnel so the appropriate fix and interim remediation can be established.
Leveraging IDentifyEd’s Complete Campus Security and Safety solution with IDentifyED’ Unsafe Condition reporting system.
IDentifyED campus unsafe condition reporting/ Maintenance reporting API
IDentifyEd has a large library of APIs so that 3rd party systems with the proper credentials can interact with IDentifyED. The maintenance reporting system APIs allow the initiation of a maintenance request, the ability to query Campus Unsafe Condition Reporting, the ability to update an unsafe condition issue with a resolution code and a description.
What is so cool about the IDentifyED School ID app?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a student ID and smart card, IDentifyEd’s main goal is to seduce the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the school at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of student engagement solutions for your campus:
1Campus safety and security.
- Student ID
- Emergency Broadcast
- Help Requests
- HID SEOS Smart Card
- Custom App
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus social networking and communications.
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Group Management
Adjusting to a kinder gentler cost and cutting-edge student ID.
|Modules/Systems||Security Alternative||All Alternatives||Identifyed*||Identifyed Plus*|
|Student ID (initial)||$6||$6|
|School ID Replacement/Maintenance||$3||$3|
|School ID Replacement Maintenance||$4||$4|
|Emergency Broadcast/School communication Software||$3||$3|
|Dispatch/Help Request Tipline||$4||$4|
|Custom Campus App||$3||$3|
|Communication Monitoring Software||$3|
|Student Messaging Platform||$8|
*2 Options to pay for Kornukopia IdentifyED, the first is the traditional Enterprise license, the second is where the student or parent bares the burden of purchase in which case the cost to the school is limited to a staff only license.
IDentifyED can integrate with your:
1Kornukopia’s IDentifyED School ID tools easily integrated with your student information system or learning management system so that you can leverage student attendance, course and group rosters to communicate issues to specific users by group and course.
2Kornukopia’s IDentifyED provides students with a suite of student engagement tools and social networking tools in order so that the student use, trusts, and leverage the tool, the more they use it when you need to broadcast to them, the tool is something they are entirely familiar with.
3Kornukopia’s IDentifyEd provides your staff with all the tools that a professional security operation would use and with our apps allows you to put it at the fingers tips of your team, they are, based upon your permission make the School ID, locking down the school and potentially saving lives.
What is holding you back from a campus unsafe condition reporting system for your school?
- You have a visitor management system already, but it does not validate visitors? What is the point of a visitor management system anyway?
- You don’t have the system.
- Implementing is quick and easy.
- The IDentifyEd system cost is easily justified based upon all the other items it replaces.
- Every minute you wait you create more risk, liability and negligence.
- You can start saving lives and communicating to everyone that your campus is safe and secure, today!
Imagine the lives you save and the processes you can improve with IDentifyED campus unsafe condition reporting system helping you create a better, safer campus.
Start an free trial evaluation today!