High School Safety and Security Software
High School Safety and Security Software is an essential component of any high school. High school shootings, mental health issues, allergies, medical conditions, illicit drug use on and off campus, and natural and main made disasters, all are concerns associated with high school safety and security.
High School Safety and Security Software now needs to include features to handle Covid-19 Procedures.
Covid-19 software needs to include:
- Health Checks
- Temperature Checks
- Infection Response
- Infection Tracking and Tracing
- Testing Wallet Passes and User Flags
- Vaccine Wallet Passes and User Flags
- Group, Course and Community Communications.
To find out more about our Covid-19 Software integration check out: https://campussafetyandsecurity.com/covid-19-software/
Safety is a major concern for everyone who steps foot on school campus. Turn on the news on any given day and you’ll quickly discover negative stories highlighting dangers found on high school campuses across the nation. Students are experimenting with drugs, hormones are raging, tempers are flaring, and it’s up to everyone to ensure dangers are anticipated, reported, and dealt with in a timely manner.
School leaders are challenged by adolescents who lack good decision making, are unable to comprehend the consequences of their actions, and often times to not exercise good self-control. It comes down to a lack of connection between the frontal cortex and the limbic area.
High School Safety and Security Software are the responsibility of school leaders
High school leaders and security resources are ultimately responsible for the safety, security and issues that occur on their campuses.
The issues are obvious:
- Saves Lives
- Reduce Injuries
- Protect the reputation of the school
- Reduce litigation rish
- Criminal Charges?
Now that the Scot Peterson, security resource officer at Marjory Stoneman Douglas Charter School in Parkland Florida is being criminally charged with child neglect and other charges, legitimate concerns from school leaders and resource officers about criminal charges loom. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/04/us/parkland-scot-peterson.html
High Schools leaders and security professional need to:
- Document policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate daily in real-time that the campus safety and security tools, systems, resources, people and processes are in place to secure their campus.
- As school’s demonstrate response, the response has to be well documented so that schools can prove, improve and anticipate response.
- Consider all the risks that exist in a campus and take actions with the appropriate, people, processes and tools to safe guard the school.
- Engage students into safety and security processes that are integrated in a compelling way into the lives of students.
What is so cool about the IDentifyED High School Safety and Security Software?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a student ID and smart card, IDentifyEd’s main goal is to entice the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the school at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of student engagement solutions for your campus:
1Campus safety and security.
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus social networking and communications.
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Group Management
Adjusting to a kinder gentler cost and cutting-edge High School Safety and Security Software
|Modules/Systems||Security Alternative||All Alternatives||Identifyed*||Identifyed Plus*|
|Student ID (initial)||$6||$6|
|School ID Replacement/Maintenance||$3||$3|
|School ID Replacement Maintenance||$4||$4|
|Emergency Broadcast/School communication Software||$3||$3|
|Dispatch/Help Request Tipline||$4||$4|
|Custom Campus App||$3||$3|
|Communication Monitoring Software||$3|
|Student Messaging Platform||$8|
*2 Options to pay for Kornukopia IdentifyED, the first is the traditional Enterprise license, the second is where the student or parent bares the burden of purchase in which case the cost to the school is limited to a staff only license.
IDentifyED can integrate with your:
1Kornukopia’s IDentifyED School ID tools easily integrated with your student information system or learning management system so that you can leverage student attendance, course and group rosters to communicate issues to specific users by group and course.
2Kornukopia’s IDentifyED provides students with a suite of student engagement tools and social networking tools in order so that the student use, trusts, and leverage the tool, the more they use it when you need to broadcast to them, the tool is something they are entirely familiar with.
3Kornukopia’s IDentifyEd provides your staff with all the tools that a professional security operation would use and with our apps allows you to put it at the fingers tips of your team, they are, based upon your permission make the School ID, locking down the school and potentially saving lives.
What is holding you back from a High School Safety and Security Software for your school?
- IDentifyED provides features and modules that no other system can provide.
- You don’t have the system, you are not as secure as you need to be.
- Implementing is quick and easy.
- The IDentifyED system cost is easily justified based upon all the other items it replaces.
- Every minute you wait you create more risk, liability and negligence.
- You can start saving lives and communicating to everyone that your campus is safe and secure, today!