Hall Pass Software System in K-12 Campuses rely on campus security hall passes
Hall Pass Software System are essential to all K-12 campuses. A campus security hall pass systems help your security resource officer manage your K-12 campus, by creating a simple documented online hall pass by the teacher or staff, the SRO knows who should be in the hall, where they are going and when they should get there.
For your SRO, hall passes are a much more useful tool in your school than a bulletproof vest.
Think back to high school, what went on in your high school’s bathroom? What happens when a student leaves the classroom during class, unsupervised? Maintaining strong controls that work to make certain your students are safe and secure can depend on something as simple as a hall pass.
In a critical event, you need to know where everyone is, even or especially those who cannot be accounted for with attendance.
A campus security hall pass systems require some basic features:
So, what is being done today, with Hall Pass Software System?
Most schools use a simple slip of paper. Paper does not keep a record of who went where and when. No records are kept. Paper does not tell a teacher that a student should be back. Paper does not allow the SRO or anyone behind a close circuit video to tell if a student should be in the hall.
What if there was a way?
- To know who should be in the hall.
- Who authorized the unsupervised trip.
- Keep track and notify everyone when the student should be somewhere.
- Create a record and document every hall pass.
IDentifyED is the solution to your Hall Pass Software System
How does IDentifyED Hall Pass Software System work?
- With a quick click a teacher chooses a source and a destination, and an amount of time that the trip should take, and selects whether the trip is a round trip.
- When the student is issued a hall pass, their IDentifyED ID screen shows the hall pass icon, touch the icon and see the detail.
- SROs and Security operations center monitor the open hall passes and hallways.
- A history of each hall pass is available for any documentation or investigation.
Top reasons why IDentifyED’s Hall Pass Software System is the best.
- Simplest interface allows hall passes to be issued in seconds from the teacher’s or staff’s device.
- Best hall pass monitoring for both the remote security officer and the central security operations center.
- Best and most complete campus-wide solution set in which the hall process is one of the many phases and tools used to document a critical event.
- Student’s roam the halls without any controls.
- Paper hall passes create no records.
- SROs, faculty, security operations, and staff have no way of knowing if a student has permission to be in the hall unless the confront them.
- No way to review hall pass records to research and investigate.
- No tools to tell a teacher that a hall pass has expired, that a student is in the right area.
- You know who, what, where and when a student is authorized to be in the hallway.
- You have a record of all trips during the day, when the trip was taken, the source and destination.
- SROs, faculty, security operations, and staff can see the current hall passes without having to confront a student.
- Teachers’ are reminded when a hall pass expires.
What is so cool about the IDentifyED Campus System?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a student ID and smart card, IDentifyEd’s main goal is to seduce the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the school at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of student engagement solutions for your campus:
1Hall Pass Software System
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus social networking and communications.
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Group Management