Group Management Software System: Is so much more than a simple reminder
A Group Management Software System will be able to help with the below scenario:
You are watching CNN and suddenly you see a terrorist attack in Paris, France.
You think, that’s awful, but it does not directly affect my campus, my organization.
Then you realize you have a group of people in Paris on a trip.
Why do traditional LMSs and group communication software fall short?
The typical Learning Management System (LMS) was designed over 15-20 years ago, the functionality is just OK, but many of the communication features don’t really hack it and often times they lack communications that go beyond the classroom.
Campus communication systems fall into 3 categories:
1The typical Learning Management System (LMS) was designed over 15-20 years ago, the functionality is just OK, but many of the communication features along with group functions don’t really hack it and often times lack communications that go beyond the classroom.
2Legacy emergency broadcast solutions fall short in 2 ways:
- Many lack basic features demanded by students and leaders today.
- Many rely on legacy telephony equipment that limits communication especially internationally.
3Simple point solution apps that lack robust features, lack strong school-wide/campus-wide controls (seem more like toys than systems) and do not support international communications.
What should a Group Management Software System provide?
Why doesn’t my organization have a modern Group Management Software System?
- Some schools rely on public social networking tools rather than school-based private tools. This is very risky for participants, leaders and schools, based upon lack of privacy, authentication, controls and school monitoring.
- Some schools rely on text and email distribution lists, this provides no records, no oversight, no controls and limited features.
- Some schools try and use their learning campus safety group management system, whose features often fall short.
- Some schools use point solutions like Remind Software, which is not a school-wide solution and lacks many school-wide controls, putting the participants, teachers, leaders and the school’s reputation at risk.
Top reasons why Kornukopia’s IDentifyED Group Management Software System the best in the industry.
- Best school-wide group campus safety group management system.
- Best group access campus safety group management system.
- Most campus safety group management features
- Best school-wide controls
- Best big picture solution, with integration into a school-wide security, communication and learning environment.
Kornukopia IDentifyED’s group management software system features:
- School-wide campus safety group management system, not limited to a single group.
- Group-branded communication dashboards
- File sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Picture Sharing
- Roster and contact information.
- Check-in/Check-out to Custody exchange at the group level.
- Group locations services
- Student location services integrated into group associations.
- Group emergency broadcast to email, text, app, device services, CAP, Facebook and Twitter – with global reach.
- Strong group access controls that limit who can see a group, participate, role-based groups, private groups, exclude users, and other group
- Live group marketplace that encourages student participation and engagement.
- Groups can share information it they wish with non-members (like fans of a team).
- Schools can monitor, share group communications with other students and staff.
- Schools can audit communications for inappropriate language or discussions.
- Integrated volunteer management.
- Integrated disclosure/permission management.
- Integration into managing critical events.
- Integration with schools’ student information system.
- Complete student and campus learning, security and communication infrastructure not just a “point” solution.
IDentifyED campus safety group management software API
IDentifyEd has a large library of APIs so that 3rd parties with the proper credentials can interact with IDentifyED. IDentifyEDs has over 100 APIs that can provide amazing access to the school’s data.
Integration from your campus SIS
Integration is the best news yet!
So, you love your SIS or LMS. That’s fine. But you like many of the features of IDentifyED!
IDentifyED’s modular design allows you to pick and choose by the user role the systems that you want to implement for your environment. No need to try and put 15-20 point solutions on top your SIS and LMS.
IDentifyEd has the ability to integrate with your SIS so that we can pull student/user and login roster information as well as in many cases course, teacher and group information. See the list below. We can also with the Swift Data tool completely integrate with the list of premise access controllers, list below. With the Swift Data tool, we provide not only data synchronization but also workflow and business rule-based intelligence to configure access and to update Kornukopia’s IDentifyed, your SIS and your PACs!
Swift Data Auto synch
Clever-Managed Auto Sync
- Infinite Campus
SIS-Managed Auto Sync
- ADAM SIS
- Aspen SIS
- Chalkable iNOW (formerly STI) SIS
- Classe365 SIS
- Edupoint Synergy SIS
- eSchoolData SIS
- FACTS SIS
- Focus SIS
- Genius SIS
- edustar SIS
- Harmony SIS
- iPASS SIS
- JMC SIS
- JCampus SIS
- Jupiter iO SIS
- Lumen AXSIS SIS
- MiStar SIS
- MMS SIS
- OnCourse Systems for Education SIS
- ProgressBook (formally DASL for Ohio) SIS
- Q SIS
- RDS SIS
- Realtime Inc. SIS
- SAM Spectra SIS
- SchoolBrains SIS
- Rediker SIS
- SchoolSpeak SIS
- School Pathways SIS
- School Time SIS
- Sycamore SIS
- TEAMS SIS
- TxEIS SIS
- Tyler Schoolmaster SIS
- Tyler v9 SIS
- Tyler v10 SIS
Premise access controller smart card IDentifyED update integration list
- Assa Abloy HID Persona Physical Access Controller
- Genetec Physical Access Controller
- Lenel Physical Access Controller
- Rs2 Technologies Physical Access Controller
- Honeywell Physical Access Controller
- Vanderbilt Industries Physical Access Controller
- Software House Physical Access Controller
- Brivo Physical Access Controller
- S2 Security Physical Access Controller
What is so cool about the IDentifyED app and group management software system?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a User ID and smart card, IDentifyEd’s main goal is to seduce the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the organization at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of user engagement solutions for your campus:
1Campus safety and security.
- Student ID
- Emergency Broadcast
- Help Requests
- HID SEOS Smart Card
- Custom App
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus social networking and communications.
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Campus safety group management
Adjusting to a kinder gentler cost and cutting-edge student ID.
|Modules/Systems||Security Alternative||All Alternatives||Identifyed*||Identifyed Plus*|
|Student ID (initial)||$6||$6|
|School ID Replacement/Maintenance||$3||$3|
|School ID Replacement Maintenance||$4||$4|
|Emergency Broadcast/School communication Software||$3||$3|
|Dispatch/Help Request Tipline||$4||$4|
|Custom Campus App||$3||$3|
|Communication Monitoring Software||$3|
|Student Messaging Platform||$8|
*2 Options to pay for Kornukopia IdentifyED, the first is the traditional Enterprise license, the second is where the student or parent bares the burden of purchase in which case the cost to the school is limited to a staff only license.
IDentifyED can integrate with your:
1Kornukopia’s IDentifyED School ID tools easily integrated with your student information system or campus safety group management system so that you can leverage student attendance, course and group rosters to communicate issues to specific users by group and course.
2Kornukopia’s IDentifyED provides students with a suite of student engagement tools and social networking tools in order so that the student use, trusts, and leverage the tool, the more they use it when you need to broadcast to them, the tool is something they are entirely familiar with, campus safety group management IDentifyED App makes it easy for students.
3Kornukopia’s IDentifyEd provides your staff with all the tools that a professional security operation would use and with our apps allows you to put it at the fingers tips of your team, they are, based upon your permission make the School ID, locking down the school and potentially saving lives. When travelling abroad the campus safety group management IDentifyED App makes it easy!
What is holding you back from a Group Management Software System?
- You have a visitor management system already, but it does not validate visitors? What is the point of a visitor campus safety group management system anyway?
- You don’t have the system.
- Implementing Campus safety group management is quick and easy.
- The IDentifyEd system cost is easily justified based upon all the other items it replaces.
- Every minute you wait you create more risk, liability and negligence.
- You can start saving lives and communicating to everyone that your campus is safe and secure, today with the Campus Safety Group Management IDentifyED App!
Group Management, Project Management and Membership Management: What is the difference?
We provide Group Management that includes:
- Shared Message Boards
- Shared Files
- Shared Calendars
- Shared Pictures
- Group Messaging
- Group Marketplace
Project management software
Often includes some of these facets but is normally around a project that is a fixed set of time and somewhat dynamic in it’s make up. You could use our software for this, but many project management software solutions are very focused on milestones and calendars. Monday is an example of this type of software: www.monday.com
Membership software may have some of the same qualities of our group management feature but if more focused on other items like membership applications, dues and fees. We can do those things, but we do so much more for an organization. Here is an example of some membership software solutions: List of Membership Software Companies