Discipline Management System Software allow a campus to manage and communicate discipline issues.
Discipline Management System Software will help with the below scenario:
Joey’s walking down the hallway, it’s about revenge, he’s suspended he should not even be in school, but he does not care.
He’s stopped by Ted, the school’s security resource officer: “Where’s your hall pass, Joey?”
Ted knows the answer because he can monitor all hall passes, he also knows that Joey is suspended because he looked Joey’s discipline record up on the IDentifyEd app.
Discipline Management System Software basic features:
So, what is being done today on campus with Discipline Management System Software?
Some schools rely on their student information system, if it has the features to manage discipline issues. The issue is that SIS information may not be readily available.
What if there was a way?
- To properly document a discipline issue on-line.
- To refer discipline issues to a higher authority.
- To lookup a student’s discipline record from a browser and an app.
- To tie critical data from the SIS with discipline and other data to provide information on trends and to demonstrate that the school has treated everyone fairly.
IDentifyED custom campus discipline system is the way.
How does IDentifyED Discipline Management System Software work?
- Schools use the IDentifyED custom campus discipline system app or html interface to document discipline issues.
- Teachers or other staff can refer issues to a higher authority.
- Student’s discipline records and consequences are available to staff and security via the HTML and IDentifyEd custom campus discipline system app.
Top reasons why IDentifyED’s Discipline Management System Software is the best. IDentifyED is:
- Granular discipline information can be integrated into granular student data in order to demonstrate trends, and demonstrate that discipline is being dispensed fairly.
- Best Integrated Discipline/Campus security system.
- Best Remote discipline management system
- Discipline records are manual/paper so the ability to track trends and demonstrate how discipline is being dispensed fairly is difficult or impossible.
- Security officers, faculty and staff, don’t have access to discipline information on the fly.
- Discipline incidents occur but without a system, communication, escalation and follow-up are more difficult to share.
- Discipline issues are shared, escalated and documented online and available to those who have access on the custom campus discipline system
- Security officers, faculty and staff can access student discipline issues and manage risk immediately on the custom campus discipline system.
- Schools can anticipate and prioritize issues by demonstrating trends and specific issues that may be trending.
- School can demonstrate that they are treating all students fairly with the same level of discipline using the custom campus discipline system
What is so cool about the IDentifyED School ID app?
The IDentifyEd App is much more than just a student ID and smart card. IDentifyEd’s main goal is to entice the student with a large series of student engagement apps. These modules/features are completely configurable by the school at the user role level. IDentifyed provides 3 major types of student engagement solutions for your campus:
1Campus safety and security.
- Security Operations Tools
- Hall Pass
- Say Something
- Security Policy and Emergency Content Tool
2Campus social networking and communications.
- User Messaging
- User/Student Portfolios with:
- User Message Boards
- File sharing
- Contact/roster info sharing
- Picture sharing
- Location Sharing
- Calendar Sharing
- Strong privacy and filters
- Group Message Board
- Course Message Board
- Group/Group Messages
- School Broadcast
- Group Chat
- To-dos & Take Home
- Course Management
- Group Management
- Custom campus discipline
Alternative Discipline Management System Software.
There are a few companies that do just just Discipline management system software like Discipline4Schools, and they specialize in it. https://discipline4schools.com/ Some Student Information Systems provide Discipline Management System Software, one example is: Rediker (http://www.rediker.com) if your student information system has a Discipline Management System Software, you may want to use that, or compliment your student information system with a true campus safety and security system like: IDentifyED. In this way you are able to leverage the SIS that you currently use, and also insure that your school/campus/college is safe and sound with IDentifyED.